Plan a visit
Join us every Sunday morning at 10 am
Visiting a new church is exciting
(but sometimes awkward)
We get it.
Here are a few things to expect
- Welcoming environment – no matter who you are, you belong.
- We’re casual – Feel free to dress in whatever is comfortable
- Kids Program – Engaging and secure environment for Pre-K – 5th grade. Read More
- Complimentary Drip Coffee; Specialty drinks, burritos, and pastries available for purchase.
- Passionate Worship – We sing loud, lift our hands, and uses our voices. Read More
- Authenticity – We worship and pray with authenticity, not wanting to pretend that we are something we are not.
- Creative Expressions – Some people dance, make art, and wave banners and flags
- Biblical Teaching – We turn to the Story of God in the Scriptures every week.
- Opportunities – You’ll be invited to receive prayer, connect with others, and participate
- Communion – Available every week during the musical part of our gathering.
- Gathering Time – Generally, each service lasts about 1 hour and 45 minutes. (But when God shows up, we stay as long as we need to!)
Ready to join us?
Let us know, and we’ll have a gift ready for you.
Church of the Lookout
7845 Lookout Rd., Longmont, CO 80503